Tuesday, October 9, 2007

IFTAR WITH COLLEAGUES - 27 Ramadaan, 1428


Here is a bunch of us having Iftar at the Leisure Restaurant in Al Ain. To my greatest amusement (ailurophile that I am!), there were many cats to keep my company in between the discussions with colleagues. One of them easily earned the nickname "Garfield" for reasons that you can easily see. Garfield was not too happy with me for suffering the indignity of sitting on my lap and being hugged like a fat baby. We both survived the ordeal, though, to my delight.
In the back row with me is my brother in Islam, Abdullah, who has been a true friend and support in my journey deeper into Islam. Right in front of me, in the red hijaab, is my sister in Islam, Amnah, who is (like me) a revert to Islam. She is from the USA.


2 comments:

Slave of Allah said...

God bless you, Alhamdulillah u r guided by Allah to him ..

I love u for the sake of Allah ... and Ramadan Kareem

Humairah Irfan said...

Who is the other sister?