Friday, October 3, 2008

ORBS OF LIGHT - WHAT IS THIS PHENOMENON?






It was an amazing experience at Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi last night [3 October, 2008]. Below these strange photos you will see examples of my own. Here are some photos that I got on the web of a phenomenon that some people call "orbs".



I have no idea what they are, but I have had my own experience of them. First, look at some examples on the www of this phenomenon, and then, below them, look at some examples of my own. I would be most happy for someone to tell me that this is nothing more than a light trick or some other reasonable explanation. Until the verdict is out, I post these photos simply for the sake of better understanding...


4 comments:

mmm said...

I too just came back from phuket where i also had some photos that had so many orbs ,i didnt take any notice ot what they where my sister told me of orbs ... Ithink that they are the souls of the many people who died from the tidal wave which slamed thur there also felt there was astrong presnts of spirt most unsual feeling .

mytchy said...

Nice orbs. I have heard one explanation that I like: whatever orbs are - spirit, ghost, or whatever - a sphere or orb is the easiest shape to take when trying to manifest itself. Think about it - it would be extremely difficult for non-physical energy to take on the shape of body for example. But it would be much easier for spirit to focus itself into a ball of energy

Unknown said...

These I feel are energy and linked with sacred geometry. they are spirits. Like you and I except we are in a physical form currently until we are released/ pass on. Checkout flower of life and mer ka ba studies or anything by Drunvalo in Sedona.

toejam said...

Those are raindrops or falling snow reflecting light (because of the camera's flash) and they are out of focus because the camera is focused on the background (raindrops and snow are on the foreground).
When a light source is out of focus on the foreground it creates the illusion (balls/orbs). The shape (and color) depends on what type of lenses (and CCD) you have.